Wednesday 18 April 2012

Oopsie

So I haven't posted for exactly two whole weeks!! 

My boyfriend and I have been cooped up down the caravan for over a week, at Solva in West Wales and what a fabulous time we had! Without internet, I couldn't even do one liccle post! But I'm back and ready to blog, blog blog. 

So heres some photos from the past week.

 Picnic.

 This is the Guinness Beach at Solva. My favorite spot on this whole planet!

 Funnnnny Faces.



Paddle Boats. So cute.


 Cute little foal and it's mum.

 Sun, clouds and sea, so pretty!

 Going for a little walk.
 Hi there.

 Beautiful sunset. Beautiful colours.



 Tootsies.

 Ethan making the fire!

Love my Weird fish jumper!

Hope you enjoyed the pics. Have you been to West Wales? Make sure you pop over to Solva!

Mj
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so romantic! Also I love your funny faces lol!!! :)
    xxx

    sweetaholic-beauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much :)
    I'll be sure to check out your blog!!

    Mj
    xxx

    ReplyDelete